Joel Embiid rings the bell- Starbucks racism Joel Embiid Wore A ‘Phantom Of The Opera’ Mask To Ring The Bell this event happened April 14, 2018, or 14/4 which was the 104th day of the year. Kinda like the date the 14th. Theis guy came out in a phantom of the opera mask and rang a liberty bell before the start of the nba playoffs. This was prior to game one in a series with the Miami Heat. Apparently this guy has an eye injury that is keeping him from playing in the game. I see that he had a younger brother that reportedly died around the time he was drafted in 2014. Phantom of the process = 88 = phantom of the opera the liberty bell = 143, 62, 208, 73 Seems like this guy is getting hurt all the time. Knee, hand, wrist, and now eye socket. the sixers lost game one and ended a winning streak of 17 games What’s interesting is that San Francisco equals 76, like the basketball team. The sixers are the eighth seed in t...
Stuck - may 11th So i havent done any decodes since i wrote about meeting Andrea. I feel weird about looking into anything because i think I’ll end up relating too many things to it. Which is how this study works for me really. So I dunno. I can seem to stop thinking about it. I even noticed that posted a picture of a page with a poem on it, the poem mentioned the moon and it phases and she even posted it on Jan 26 or 1/26 Church of Philadelphia = 126, 216 Andrea Craig = 216 Acraig zero four two two = 108, 108 Full moon = 108, 108 Crazy. I feel like a creep. But i feel justified at the same time. I’m conflicted. I logged onto my blogger to see that someone commented on my philly trip post. And that persons name equals 101 So today is the 131st day of the year. May 11th. Or 5/11 which is a time number because the word Saturn=511, Saturn aka Kronos is the god of time, this is where the word chronology comes from. and today I bought a Kia Soul= 88...
Thoughts while watching the west world premier West world fits my double w theme. It begins with piano music and imagery of piano wire. 88 keys on the piano. The word also means “strong” Delores is always shown wearing a blue dress —devil with a blue dress on. In this season she will become the villain. Bernard has become a spy slash house slave. The entertainer by Scott Joplin plays this is ragtime music Delores makes a speech that makes me think the robots are the goy and the people who are rich enough to visit west world are the job creators, the one percent. Maybe these high monied low vibration creatures who run shit can’t be reincarnated, the hosts of west world who were developed to be molested were also designed to be reincarnated into a time loop. This episode seems to be the beginning of the uprising we’ll see how its quelled in the end. ——————— Ive been revisiting the show arrested development because i believ...
Comments
Post a Comment